Tri-County Mental Health Services has earned a three year accreditation and top marks from an internationally-recognized independent accreditor of standards for mental health organizations.
The accreditor, CARF (The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) is widely used as a tool for the public to gauge a provider’s commitment to quality and focus on the satisfaction of the persons served. The accreditation report also is used by Tri-County to ensure it is continuously improving its programming and quality in all areas.
The accreditation process applies the rigorous CARF internationally-recognized standards during an on-site survey.
According to the CARF findings:
- Its drive for excellence is valued in the community and by the consumers served and it has been demonstrated recently through its being selected as a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic. [link to that previous blog post]
- The leadership services utilize innovative and high-quality methods and modalities to meet ongoing needs of its consumers.
- Personnel are dedicated and compassionate in serving the consumers through high-quality programming.
- Facilities are attractive and encourage recovery.
- Behavioral health and employment services are integrated with primary care, which encourage holistic care for the consumers.
- Personnel are enthusiastic about their collaborative efforts to bring recovery, resilience, wellness and hope to the consumers.